Weight loss is difficult to achieve so health experts and nutritionists are finding innovative ways to assist with healthy and more rapid weight loss. African Mango [Irvingia gabonensis (IG)] is one of the top natural weight loss supplements to use . A fruit nicknamed African mango or wild mango, has a similar shape as mango. In areas where Irvingia gabonensis (IG)] is endemic, its flesh is usually consumed. It is the seed of the fruit that purportedly has the magical weight loss properties. African Mango is becoming as popular as Garcinia Cambogia in recent days. While they are both weight loss super foods, they differ on many grounds as mentioned in this article.
● Garcinia Cambogia originated in Asia and Central Africa. It has been used for centuries in many parts of Asia including Indonesia and South East Asia as well as India. This super fruit is also known to be used in certain regions of Central Africa.
● African Mango originated in West Africa.
Both fruits in their natural form are free of any additives but may be combined with additional ingredients when converting them into supplements.
● Garcinia Cambogia has remained pure even when the contents are extracted. The main ingredients found in its composition are Chromium, Potassium, Calcium, and Hydroxycitric Acid. All these ingredients are natural and good for overall health.
➢ Naturally obtained ingredients that induce weight loss.
● African Mango extract is also natural and is not loaded with harmful ingredients. The major ingredients include Carbohydrates, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, and Potassium. These are all good for overall health.
➢ The ingredients are good for health.
Chemicals / Fillers
Chemicals may give you quick weight loss results but they can be harmful to your body and health. One should choose supplements that contain no or a low amount of chemicals and fillers.
● Garcinia Cambogia is extracted from organically grown fruit in a controlled environment to obtain the pure and natural extract. No chemicals are added to this extract to preserve its purity.
➢ Naturally extracted under controlled conditions
● African Mango is free of harmful chemicals but it does contain caffeine so it should be taken according to the recommendations on the bottle.
➢ Contains caffeine.
These weight loss products were used in ancient times for many other health conditions due to their wonderful medicinal properties.
● Garcinia Cambogia, the fruit that was earlier used to add flavor to food, has now been recognized for its medicinal properties as well. It was used to treat health problems related to pain in the joints, poor digestion, painful ulcers, edema, and menstruation problems.
➢ Has many medicinal uses
● African Mango, the popular weight loss inducing fruit, is also amazing due to the antioxidants and vitamins within it, and is antimicrobial and analgesic. It has been found to also control diabetes and other GI issues.
➢ Multiple medicinal uses
● Garcinia Cambogia has been clinically studied on humans and is proven to be effective in weight loss without any sideeffects.
➢ Satisfactory results in clinical trials on humans
● African Mango is also clinically studied and proven to be an effective weight loss product.
➢ Clinically proven weight loss supplement
While both Garcinia Cambogia and African Mango have proven weight loss benefits and are clinically tested on humans, let’s see how they compare as far as any adverse side effects are concerned. You never want to take a weight loss supplement that does your body more harm than good-In fact, a weight loss supplement should NEVER harm you.
● Garcinia Cambogia is not known to have any sideeffects. Precautions are necessary for pregnant and nursing mothers - Consult your medical practitioner before taking any supplement, natural or unnatural.
➢ Free of any sideeffects
● African Mango may cause minor sideeffects such as dry mouth, headaches, insomnia, and bloating and gas.
Garcinia Cambogia Vs African Mango Weight Loss Supplement Review Comparison.
Also Read: Weight Loss With Green Tea VS Garcinia Cambogia
➢ Some minor sideeffects Overall, both Garcinia Cambogia and African Mango are amazingly natural fat-burning supplements that are reputable and proven to work for weight loss. Always get clearance from your medical practitioner before taking any sort of supplement.
Overall, African Mango treads on thin ice as far as scientific research is concerned, but it steers clear of any harmful ingredients or chemicals. it is an interesting formula manufactured using the seed of a fruit. If you are not in a hurry to get back to shape and would like to give it a try to a refreshingly different weight loss formula, African Mango should definitely be on your list of must try!
US Premium Garcinia Cambogia comes packed with 95% of HCA, matched by very few brands available in the market. The extract is manufactured in the US, in a Hi-tech facility using FDA and GMP guidelines. It doesn’t contain any binders or fillers and includes a healthy mix of potassium and calcium salts for optimum absorption of the HCA. 24/7 customer support along with full money back guarantee!