Weight loss supplements of all kinds are quite popular in countries such as America where obesity is a major health concern and issue. Millions of people are struggling with stubborn fat and are finding it difficult to adopt to healthy solutions of eating well and exercise. Fat reducing supplements and appetite suppressants are doing rounds in health journals but quite frankly, all of them sound the same without a detailed comparison.
An attempt has been made to compare two popular weight loss supplements: Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia. Green Tea can easily be named as one of the healthiest drinks in the world. Both natural products are widely known for their antioxidant benefits, which kill harmful free radicals in the body by flushing toxins out of the body. Catechins that are abundant in green tea give have amazing antioxidant powers. Green tea also aids in boosting one’s metabolism, thus making it effective for weight loss.
● Garcinia Cambogia originated in ancient times in Central Africa and Asia. The fruit has remained an integral part of many recipes served in Southeast Asia, Indonesia, and India.
➢ Origin found in Central Africa and Asia
● Green Tea originated in China like many other teas - China is till date the biggest consumer of tea.
➢ Originated in China
Naturally procured foods and plants obviously have natural ingredients, but when these ingredients are converted into supplements, their composition may change slightly due to certain additives being added.
● Garcinia Cambogia extract is extracted in its pure form which keeps the supplement pure. Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) is the main ingredient responsible for weight loss, but it also includes Potassium, Chromium, and Calcium.
➢ Natural ingredients are found within the supplement including Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), Potassium, Chromium, and Calcium.
● Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants called Catechins. It’s also abundant with Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which helps boost metabolism and results with positive weight loss results.
➢ Catechins (an amazing antioxidant) are abundantly present.
Naturally procured ingredients found in our supplements are chemical-free. Other various companies manufacturing supplements may add some chemicals to these natural supplements in order to improve their effectiveness or to enhance its shelf life. Beware of supplements that contain synthetic chemicals and fillers.
● Garcinia Cambogia extract is retained in its natural form and kept free of chemicals in order to avoid any damage to the body.
➢ Extract available in its natural form
● Green Tea is mostly chemical-free. If they are brewed with tea bags, then there may be a possibility that epichlorohydrin may have been used to treat the tea bags, which is a chemical used to produce epoxy resins. Epichlorohydrin is considered a carcinogenic National Institute for Occupational Safety and Healt (NIOSH)
➢ Tea bags may contain some chemicals
Most weight loss supplements come with additional health benefits. Let’s see how Garcinia Cambogia extract in its pure form compares with Green Tea:
● Garcinia Cambogia extract has gained recognition as an amazing weight loss supplement rather recently, but its earlier uses included curing ulcers, lessening menstruation problems, healing digestion issues, and minimizing joint pain.
➢ Additional medicinal uses
● Green Tea is known for its health benefits along with its wonderful weight loss properties. It can be successfully used to treat problems related to digestion including vomiting, diarrhea, Osteoporosis, headaches, and also in certain types of cancers.
➢ Substantial medicinal uses - One of the world’s most popular and delicous antioxidant drinks.
Though these products are natural, clinical trials needed to be conducted in order to confirm its complete safety.
● Garcinia Cambogia extract was clinically tested on humans. The results have been satisfactory and have shown substantial weight loss, fat burning, and appetite-suppressing properties.
➢ Clinically tested on humans with positive results
● Green Tea was proven effective for weight loss according to the clinical studies conducted
➢ Positive effects on weight loss were found and recorded
Adverse side effects were studied to make sure they were minimal.
● Garcinia Cambogia extract is free of side effects mainly because of its natural ingredients and complete purity. Certain precautions are recommended for pregnant women so we recommend consulting with a physician before taking this natural supplement.
➢ Free of side effects
● Green Tea doesn’t have many side effects but some people may experience health problems like constipation and an upset stomach. Liver problems were also observed in some cases but this is extremely rare. Pregnant and nursing women may take it after doctor’s approval though in most cases it won’t be approved since caffeine is found in Green Tea.
➢ Free of side effects - Pregnant and nursing women need to have doctor’s approval before using since caffeine is found within Green Tea
Green Tea, if not as a weight loss supplement alone, merits its place high up its peers for the immense health benefits it brings with it. If you are not a burn-fat-quick type, then green tea can become your staple diet that adds years to your life and reduces years from your skin. A definite must try for anyone health conscious.
US Premium Garcinia Cambogia comes packed with 95% of HCA, matched by very few brands available in the market. The extract is manufactured in the US, in a Hi-tech facility using FDA and GMP guidelines. It doesn’t contain any binders or fillers and includes a healthy mix of potassium and calcium salts for optimum absorption of the HCA. 24/7 customer support along with full money back guarantee!